Having acquired one of Kieron’s many sought-after paintings for our own boardroom, we discovered there was a gap in the art gallery market for a new approach to insurance. One that is more personalised and flexible enough to meet the individual needs of each gallery.
A highly specialist area requires highly specialist knowledge and we’ve established a team dedicated to the very particular needs of the art gallery industry. Our GallerySure package therefore includes a number of key covers including market agreed value, stock declaration, financial loss extension and many more distinctive features.
- Tailored, agreed value policies to suit your needs
- Worldwide cover available
- Flexible stock and contents cover
- Cover extended for transits and exhibitions
- Cover extended whilst temporarily removed for renovation, repair or cleaning
- Trade contents include Accidental Damage
- Seasonal increase in stock
- Death of an artist
- Legal Expenses – £100,000 (included upon request)
- “Exclusive” quotation and renewal terms
- Swift quote/re-quote service
Reich Insurance transformed the way in which I approach the comprehensive cover associated with insuring my art gallery, home and car. With a bespoke account manager I know any information or advice is just a phone call away and not only is the service exceptional, the price is unbelievable too.
Adrian Hill, Managing Director of Picturecraft Gallery Limited