Insurance against acts of terrorism is specifically excluded in all UK property policies. Often overlooked but terrorism is an important cover.
However unlike many brokers we can arrange Terrorism cover in isolation out side of the Pool RE scheme giving customers cheaper premiums and more control.
- Cheaper premiums than Pool Re.
- Covers the costs of reinstating damage to your building caused by an act of Terrorism.
- Unlike Pool Re there is no need for the Government to declare a terrorist incident for cover to apply.
- Also includes Sabotage.
- Covers you for loss of rental income where the act of terrorism is sufficient to render the building unusable/uninhabitable.
- Non-damage Business Interruption included.
- Cover extends to include Nuclear, Chemical, Biological and Radiological damage.
We have used Reich for many years for all of our insurance requirements:
Personal – healthcare – life cover and all the business cover.
They are very professional, very responsive, very personal and most importantly very efficient.
Andrew Chaytow, Hamilton Heath Estates