Reich Healthcare work with the key Health Assessment Providers and can assist in setting up a Health Assessment account for your company.
Health Assessments are extremely important to enable you to have a full understanding of your current health so that you can then tailor your lifestyle accordingly and live life to the fullest.
If you have Private Medical Insurance, or are part of a company scheme, you may be entitled to a discount.
Tests can be tailored to an individual or be a set health assessment. Depending on the Health Assessment chosen some of the following tests are often included:
- Personal medical history and lifestyle questionnaire
- Body Composition Index
- Hydration levels
- Urine analysis
- Full biochemistry profile including liver and kidney function
- Blood glucose (diabetes)
- Cholesterol test and full lipid breakdown
- Computerised spinal assessment
- Lung function test
- Measurement of physiological resilience to stressors
- Blood pressure
- Resting ECG
- Cardiovascular risk score
- Chest x-ray (if clinically indicated)
- Bowel cancer test (45+)
Some additional test may also include:
- Testicular examination & guidance on self-examination
- Prostate cancer blood test (50+).
- Breast examination & guidance on self-examination
- Pelvic examination
- Cervical smear
- High vaginal swab (if clinically indicated)
- Thyroid function test (female 50+)
- Mammography (where purchased and usually appropriate for those aged 40 and over)
There has never been a more important time to be healthy and with a Health Assessment you can identify health issues earlier, for example, over half a million people in the UK have diabetes without knowing it. The Health Assessments look for risk factors in their results.
Health Assessments are key to giving you complete peace of mind so that you have a full picture of your current health.
- Enable your employees to have a full understanding of their current health so that they can tailor their lifestyle accordingly
- There has never been a more important time to be healthy and with a Health Assessment you can identify health issues earlier
- The Health Assessments look for risk factors in their results and help you plan to improve these
- Health Assessments are key to giving you complete peace of mind so that you have a full picture of your current health
Wendy and her team at Reich provide us with an exceptional level of service, guiding and advising across a range of products. This allows us to place insurance not only at excellent rates, but also of real benefit to our people.
Nigel Kilgallon, Group Legal Counsel and Board Director, Blackpool Pleasure Beach Group of Companies