Group Private Medical Insurance (PMI) is an employee benefit provided by companies. Private Medical Insurance policies also provide assistance and support to improve the mental and physical health and wellbeing of your staff.
What is a Private Medical Insurance?
Private Medical Insurance (PMI) is an employee benefit provided by companies. Private Medical Insurance policies also provide assistance and support to improve the mental and physical health and wellbeing of your staff.
We can offer insurance solutions for all sizes of companies ranging from large corporate companies to small businesses and will find the most suitable product for your needs, at the most competitive prices.
Providing Private Medical Insurance for your staff has been proven to:
- increase staff retention
- decrease absenteeism
- aid a quicker return to work.
Private Medical Insurance not only meets the costs of having private medical treatment for an acute illness or injury on a short-term basis, but enables you to have access to the following benefits:
- treatment at a convenient time & place for you
- far more choice and control than treatment on the NHS
- reduced waiting times for consultations and treatments
- your own private hospital room
- unrestricted visiting hours.
Further benefits can include:
- cover for serious illnesses such as cancer, with one-to-one telephone support and cancer care at home with intravenous therapies like chemotherapy
- virtual GPs available 24/7
- on-line physio
- 24/7 expert help and advice helpline
- mental health and wellbeing services and face to face counselling
- cover for partners and/or children
- dental and optical treatment.
We can help guide you through the process from start to finish providing independent advice to find tailored solutions which specifically meets your requirements.
We have a specialist in house Claims department on hand to assist your employees with pre-authorisation, complex claims queries and reimbursements.
For more information on how we can assist your company with Private Medical Insurance, please contact our Reich Healthcare team on 0161 830 5507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our continued relationship with Reich speaks for itself as we annually have to review the services we use and they always come out on top due to their quality of service and ability to secure competitive market rates.
Wendy and the team are all so knowledgeable, supportive and friendly, and take the stress out of administering our healthcare benefit to make the process and our jobs in HR much easier.
Charley Johnson, HR Officer at UK Athletics