Engineering Inspection Insurance will ensure that your equipment receives the necessary checks, in line with HSE guidelines. You’ll be safe in the knowledge that any faulty equipment or defects will be reviewed with an inspector.
This may include:
- Electrical equipment, which could include anything from fixed wiring to kitchen appliances
- Lifting apparatus including lift trucks and cranes
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) such as extractor fans and spray booths
- Pressure units including boilers, refrigerator systems and air receivers
- Conveyor Systems
- Limits to include court awards or damages
- Claimants' costs and expenses where legally liable
- Developed Insurer access to include all the major Insurers and access into specialist providers for trades such as roofers, scaffolders and hazardous locations (airside, quarries etc)
We moved to Reich Insurance 3 years ago which has turned out to be a great decision for the RMS Group.
Reich is lead from the top by Simon Taylor with a superb team of generals working alongside him who have ensured the RMS business, its directors, management and staff are in safe, professional and reliable hands covering all our business and personal requirements across the globe - a seamless, proactive company to be working with.
Tyrone Farber, Group CEO, RMS International